Sunday, July 5, 2009

Give me back my rib!

Yesterday my human minions took me to some sort of primitive pagan celebration. I'm not quite sure what the purpose was but I think it had something to do with worshiping meat. They spent all day cooking animal carcasses in a metal crate of fire, and then sat around mesmerized by huge colorful explosions. My human Joe's father, Billy, spent all day pulling leaves out of a large puddle that I heard one of them call a pool. My favorite part is when Billy gave me ribs. I loved them so much. I think I may have blacked out for a little bit. Next thing I know they were pulling me to the otherside of the yard and calling me Akuma-Inu, or devil dog! It's not my fault that ribs are so tasty that I have to try and kill any other dog that tries to take them from me. I was succesful in teaching the other dog Reilly something. Everything that she has is MINE!

1 comment:

  1. HA.

    She sounds like your typical adolescent shiba! Our female is much more apt to guard than our male... she's a pill.

    ReplyDelete